⚠️ Update re Coronavirus ⚠️
Dear Parent/ Guardian,
According to recent ministerial announcements, schools will close sometime in the future.
As I said yesterday, we are working hard to take as many precautions as possible.
* There have been no positive cases reported to me.
* No school staff have displayed symptoms as outlined by guidance.
* Information from EA/DE received 6pm Friday stated schools should remain open until we are directed to do otherwise.
However, as a precaution/in preparation:
* There will be NO after school clubs this week to allow staff to prepare work for pupils in the event of closure.
* Please remember there is a planned school closure on Tuesday 17th March.
* Pupils displaying symptoms should NOT be sent to school.
*Parents of pupils with underlying medical conditions should consider if they wish to send their child to school - a special code will be used to approve absence.
*Breakfast club and after school care will continue until notified.
* There will be no swimming until further notice.
Any updates will be communicated by text and on the school Facebook page.
Thank you for your understanding at this difficult and worrying time.